Karlin Housen Fri Oct 07 2016
To all my Event Industry Peeps, do you get as excited as me when it comes to new venues? If not, then something is seriously wrong with you. Just kidding, no not really. Any who, I’ve sifted through all the Event websites and blogs and found my top five new Special Event/Meeting spaces that is super trendy and sophisticated in their design, color palette and square footage! First up, Hotel Shocard……..
1. Hotel Showcard is a sexy new boutique design-driven hotel in New York City’s Times Square announced the opening of their new event spaces, which accommodate events of up to 50 guests. Whether you’re looking for top NYC accommodations, charming Midtown event space, or anything in between, Hotel Shocard is sure to provide a sophisticated experience.
2. Hyatt Regency Chicago has expanded their already flexible event and meeting spaces to include 22 more modernized spaces and boardrooms that can accommodate groups of 8 to 250 people. Most of these new meeting spaces are well-designed lounge areas, wet bars and communal table, hence the contemporary aspect that will lend to the best environment for any pre or post meeting discussion.
3. Level LA is a new chic urban residence is located in Los Angeles and offers contemporary meeting spaces and a mixer of outdoor event spaces for your next social gatherings, private receptions, dinner parties, business functions and any other Special Event to you can dream up…..with in reason ofcourse(I have no reason) lol
This urban oasis also offers the use of their in-house multimedia equipment and a fully outfitted catering kitchen as option for your convenience.
4. Le Meridien Charlotte is where European chic meets Southern hospitality in the heart of uptown Charlotte. This Luxurious hotel has completed a multimillion-dollar renovations now featuring Charlotte North Carolina’s largest meeting space, coming in at 65,000 square feet.
This picture says a thousands words!
5. Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina is last on my list but definitely not least, has debuted its 280,000 square feet of new event space, including the dramatic two-level stacked ballroom. If that’s not enough of a WOW factor for you, the Swarovski crystal installation, an outdoor area overlooking the water and a 16-screen video wall system is sure to remedy your need for more fabulousness!